Sunday, February 3, 2013

Rodan+Fields Skincare & Freeness

I count myself pretty lucky in the world of cosmetics right now.  Not only do I work part-time for one of my favorite companies, but I now know someone who is a Rodan+Fields rep.  I've been hearing about their products for a long while and was so excited when Andi offered to send me some samples.

Rodan+Fields Anti-Age Lip Renewing Serum 


Glide this lovely serum onto lips for a smooth, plump, moisturized pucker without any stickiness.  This is part of Rodan+Fields' anti-aging line and though I don't have wrinkles around my mouth yet, my upper lip (which has thinned out a bit) was a bit more shapely after using it.  I only used it at night, but it's tempting to carry some capsules around with you to keep your pout looking great at all times.


Rodan+Fields Anti-Age Night Renewing Serum


This is a potent serum that those of us with large pores won't want to do without, thanks to the skin-plumping ingredients it contains: "a potent, proprietary blend of peptides and retinol to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and visibly increase skin firmness." My favorite thing about this product is that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.  Try this for firmer, plumper, more radiant skin.



Rodan+Fields Enhancements Micro-Dermabrasion Paste

Even though it clearly says on the packaging that this isn't intended for sensitive skin, I had to try it out. I applied it on part of my jawline, which didn't hurt (and I added plenty of water to make it more gentle, per Andi's instructions).  It left my skin super soft and silky, and I really wanted to use it all over my face, but I held off just in case.  Unfortunately, I didn't experience a bit of redness after a while (though nothing like the redness and irritation I've experienced from some products that claim to be especially for sensitive skin!).  So, for those of you with sensitivity, don't be a dope, actually heed the warnings.  However, if you don't experience any sensitivity, I can vouch for the awesomeness of this product for smoothing skin.



Rodan+Fields Anti-Age Multi-Function Eye Cream


By far, my favorite product that I got a chance to sample.  It feels just glorious on the super sensitive skin around my eyes.  I wanted to slather it all over my face, but I resisted.  This cream looks really thick, but it melts right into skin and truly improved my puffy eyes.




Now that I've seen how these products work, I'm really curious about their Soothe regimen.  I love what I'm using now to relieve irritation and inflammation, but I'm always looking for more sensitive-skin solutions.  I'm also pleased to see that this line is promoting Vitamin D supplements, as Vitamin D-deficiency is pretty prevalent right now (what with us not spending as much time out of doors and using tons of sunscreen).

You can get a free sample of a mini facial from Andi by emailing her at andib.randf@yahoo.com.  If you become a preferred customer, mention that you read about Rodan+Fields on LostGirls and you can get a sample of the eye cream I gushed about above (along with 10% off, free shipping and being spoiled by Andi personally - how can you resist?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.