Friday, April 20, 2012

Leap

Just a wee followup to Stumbling is Still Moving Forward:

I have found that when you do decide to finally take the plunge and make a drastic change in your life, should you be doubting yourself or your decision shortly thereafter, the universe has a way of letting you know that you need to shut that doubt down.  My car broke down yesterday morning, though I couldn't have broken down in a lovelier place.  Still, I had a lot of worries and this didn't help.  But, instead of sitting around feeling sorry for myself, I sat down at the auto repair shop to write and noticed they had the April issue of Health Magazine (which I don't usually read, since I'm not healthy).  I got some writing done on the most recent Black Thumb post, then flipped through Health and came upon the article pictured to the right.  Okay, I get it.

2 comments:

  1. amen. 'We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment..." -gotye. hopefully, we will continue to float. at least we're not holding on to their anchors anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've put me in a mind to create a music section in our store, Meg...

    ReplyDelete

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.