Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Long and the Short Of It

Even though it's been a long time, this'll be a short one.

Fall hits the Pacific Northwest about a month before it starts cooling off in Northern California.  Having just been in the Bay Area to visit friends, I have to say that I am happy to be back in the Seattle area.  It is scarf and boot weather.  It is pumpkins and hot cider and foggy mornings and wearing my hair down because it doesn't get too hot for it time.  I love this time of year.  And after months of not writing (on here, and barely on any surface), my favorite season reminds me that I need to dig back in, no matter how busy I am.

More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.