Thursday, February 13, 2014

Do Me a Solid

In preparation for my trip to Italy this Spring, I'm going to be writing a lot about travel prep.  I am a very anxious traveler, so the more planned out everything is, the better for me.  This is also a chance for me to talk about something I truly love: stuff.  While I am trying to be more minimalist in my home, I admit to having a mad affair with travel accessories and other such products.  Because of my shopaholic past, I've also owned quite a few different things and have a lot to say about them.

I have written about solid beauty products before, but this time I'm going to do more showing than telling.  

You can either pack all of your favorite liquid and gel products into tiny containers, then into the TSA approved plastic baggie...

 
 
 


 
 
Or you can pack these full size solid products in your carry on (purchase all Lush Handmade Cosmetics items from Lush.com for better prices and to make sure you're getting the real thing):






From the top of the solids we have toothpaste, facial cleanser, a shampoo bar, solid conditioner, a bar of my favorite soap which doubles fabulously as shaving cream, a scrubby bar that also moisturizes, a lotion bar (for those who don't want scrub), a solid facial serum and a tin of lip balm that I've used on cuticles and flyaway hairs just as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.