Sunday, February 2, 2014

Reconsider

February's theme for BlogHer's NaBloPoMo is Perspective.  I write about this a bit already, but I'm more than happy to devote a month to it.  I say that as if I've written every single day for any of these months.  Le sigh.  All I can promise is that I will write when I can and I will endeavor to do it daily.  While I am happier when I write every day, I'll be honest - I only publish half-ass posts on occasion.  I usually spend quite a bit of time writing, re-writing, talking to Meg and Mary and Seth about the topic, etc.  And I like that process.  I enjoy everything that goes into LostGirls.  But I recognize that I do need to work on being able to write a quick post on the day's events/current prompt/current subject/what-have-you without dissecting it, then putting it back together.  It's a hard habit to break.  In honor of this month's theme, I'd love to hear someone else's perspective on the matter.  Hope to hear from you, whomever ye may be.

Oh, and this month is also a chance to work on my photography.  Something which I'm not terribly good at, but that just means I could use the practice.  I don't have anything today, but I'll work on it!

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.