Friday, June 8, 2012

New Post on Lost in DC

No One Goes There

I have only been to a handful of cities and towns in Northern Virginia so far, but the other day I came across a tweet from someone who was snarkily asking why one of those places is listed on signs for Route 66.  According to her, no one goes there (I got the impression that she meant no one of consequence).  As one of the few places I've ventured to since moving here, I was a bit surprised.  Then dismayed by the fact that this rather snobby comment was retweeted by a Virginia magazine (I'm still trying to figure out why).  [read more...]



No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.