Saturday, January 4, 2014

In Honor of Procrastination

In honor of not doing things in a timely manner, I'm using yesterday's writing prompt for today's post.  Since I didn't post at all yesterday, it's even better.

Friday, January 3, 2014
Do you have a tendency to procrastinate, or do you like checking things off your to-do list?

I go back and forth between sticking to my to-do lists and feeling excellent about getting lots of stuff done AND procrastinating on whole lists of things because I just don't wanna.  Sometimes it's just one thing.  For example, it took me several days to actually start my first knitting project.  I had to force myself to pick up the needles and yarn, turn on the Craftsy video and really try.  I'm glad I did it, but I had to convince myself and boy did I find a ton of things to do to avoid it.

The funny thing about procrastination is that you always know, going into it, that you're just making your life more difficult.  And yet, so many of us keep doing it anyway.

That said, I still have to vacuum.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.