Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Catching Rays on The Thinnest Skin



I have the kind of skin that almost never tans.  I'm either pasty white or lobster red and it doesn't take long to go from one to the other.  I had a few too many painful sunburns as a kid, back before I started taking sunscreen more seriously.  I used Bullfrog Sunblock for a long time, among other strong sun protection, but the problems I ran into were my own laziness (you have to reapply every two hours!), the gels that my oily skin didn't completely reject were often kind of sticky and the creams I eventually decided to stick with are fine for general skin protection, but irritate the skin on my face and neck.  [read more...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.