Saturday, May 26, 2012

Herbal Update Wk 10 on The Black Thumb

Herbal Update - Week 10 and Some Demands Not Yet Met
First off, because I'm so proud of myself, I want to show you how my herbs are doing.  Look how big they're getting! I'm having to remove ton of pre-flowers (as I like to call them) from the basil.  Probably needs more pruning, though. Looks a little lanky.  Coulda done without the stink bugs (not pictured, thankfully).  It's seriously magical how well these guys are doing.  Of course, it's not me.  We've had a lot of rain, the humidity has fully set in, and occasionally I actually remember to give them some Miracle Gro.  This is where we head off into other territory...  [read more...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.