Monday, May 28, 2012

A Lack of Dressmaking on Uncrafty


Castello di Vincigliata


While I generally encourage people to try their hand at any craft that captures their imagination, I have to admit there is a downside to craftiness.  That is, sometimes you get ahead of yourself...way ahead of yourself.  Case in point:  Several months ago, my husband and I were invited to a party to celebrate the first communion of the daughter of a good friend of mine.  Now this isn't an ordinary party, this is an Italian party.  And not just an Italian party, but an Italian party in Florence.  We're talking serious party here.  Did I tell you it was in a castle?  [read more...]


No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.