Sunday, May 20, 2012

ZooFari on Lost in DC

Why have I been procrastinating on this post?  Well, let me be honest here.  This is the first time I've gone to an event and promised myself (or anyone else) that I would write about it and I was so not prepared.  I was mocked by the friend who went with me for not being able to eat, take pictures and figure out what I wanted to be taking pictures of at the same time.  I learned that wanting to take pictures of every single thing is unrealistic and incredibly frustrating, so just don't do it (unless you're a pro at this).  [read more...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.