Monday, May 14, 2012

Rainy Day Pasta on Uncrafty

If you thought I was lazy by shortening "Crafts for the Uncrafty" to just "Uncrafty," wait till you see what I do to Italian cooking.


When I think of cooking, I normally don't think of it as "crafting."  But it is most certainly a craft.  And it is one of the few that I actually feel adept at.  I am not an experienced chef, by any means.  Having watched both those formally trained in the culinary arts and those folks who seem to simply have it in their blood, I am well aware of my skill level.  And yet I continue to cook because it is something I enjoy.  You know you love something when even the failures are a good experience.  [read more...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.