Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 24: Sorry About Day 23

I have spent most of the past two days packing up things I know I can live without for a few months, in the hopes that I'll be able to move into my own place soon.  Living with family has a lot of perks, but I've always preferred living alone.  And I've never been in a position to pack at my leisure, keeping things organized - having that kind of time to figure things out makes a huge difference.  Usually I don't start packing till a month before and even then it's a rush to find a new place to live.  I really like the idea of being able to find an apartment I'll really be happy with and want to stay in for a while.  Maybe I can find a place where I don't have neighbors that fight all the time or accidentally set fire to the whole building by falling asleep with something in the oven.  That'd be nice.

In any case, I was so tired after all the packing and moving boxes up and down the stairs and finishing a second crochet project (can it be?) that I fell asleep before I wrote a single word yesterday.  Then today, having the best of intentions, I started a post that was quickly interrupted by another long list of things to do.  In fact, I'm just now finally getting a chance to take a shower and am just putting it off long enough to write this.  Because, even though I totally stink right now, I promised I would write daily.  But I never promised every post would be devastatingly interesting...though I am a bit sorry for that.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.