Wednesday, January 30, 2013

In memory of Day 29: Free Stuff

I wish it were true that I worked so hard yesterday that I fell asleep before being able to write my Day 29 post.  But....the truth is that I came home from work, then spent hours organizing my ArtBins and new toolbox.  I am a truly ridiculous person, it turns out.  You may have already figured that one out, though.

Since I failed to provide you with entertainment yesterday and won't be able to finish my Day 30 post till later, I am here to offer you links to free craftiness.

Craftsy remains one of my favorite things on earth (thanks, Mary) and is very easy to use.  Signing up is free and requires no obligation from you.  If you see a class below that sparks your interest, go get it! It's free!  Why not?!  There are dozens of classes available and quite a few of them are under $20.  Even if you think you won't use one of these classes right now or you're not ready to take the next step, sign up for it - the class is yours for as long as Craftsy exists.  Do it.

Knitting:
How to Cable Knit Necklines
Knitting Short Rows 101
Know Your Wool

Baking:
A Buttercream Technique How-To
Learn the Art of Hand Painting Cakes

Cooking:
Learn How to Make Pizza

Jewelry Making:
Jewelry Making Class (Micro Torch Basics)

Sewing:
Learn Sewing Machine Troubleshooting

Sewing Machine Feet from A to Z
Bag-Making Basics: Reversible Tote and Zipper Pouch
Bag-Making Basics: Drawstring Bag and Bucket Bag


Quilting:
Craftsy Block of the Month
Creative Quilt Backs

Also check out the classes that are currently on sale on Craftsy (they range from $9.99 to $29.99).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.