Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 3: Add It to the List

I am officially adding another goal to my 2013 List o' Goals .  Inspired by the paper+ink happenings at Winnie's Inky Fingers:

Remember that one time I had a site where I was attempting to be somewhat crafty and I had a really good start and then I totally stopped writing altogether?  Yeah.  Uncrafty needs to make a comeback, as well as my crocheting.  It is the perfect time of year for having a project on your lap and I have so much on my mind that I could use the busy work for my hands.  While watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy, extended edition...over and over again.  I find it calming.  Leave it alone.
 +  = Perhaps a completed project?
I, of course, recognize that Uncrafty is not the only blog that got left in the dust.  I did manage a small post on Lost in DC that was inspired by the weather and I vow to put up my review of a few Rodan+Fields products that my lovely friend Andi sent me to try out last month.  I can tip you off that I really liked all of them, more details to follow.
In addition to a new goal, I have a new plug for ya.  My lovely friend Duncan is a very talented metal sculpturist and an all around fascinating guy.  He has a pretty big goal for 2013 that I plan on enjoying immensely.  He will be recording a video blog (or what the kids call a "vlog") every day for the entirety of 2013 at Duncansphere.  I commend him on this, I also have no doubt he'll be a complete success.  I've known Duncan for well over a decade and once had the honor of making music with him.  He is a truly multi-talented, superbly creative and undeniably unique individual.  And he has a great Southern accent, so why aren't you over at Tumblr watching him already?












No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.